Golan & Christie
Legal Expertise. Business Acumen. Success.
In the course of business, you face legal considerations at every turn. Golan & Christie’s attorneys understand what needs to be done, and how.
Golan & Christie’s attorneys offer sophisticated legal services to you and your organization in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are as much business partners as legal counsel—problem solvers as well as legal experts.
We are accessible whenever you need us; our clients typically comment on how personable we are, and how relaxed they feel when working with us.
Our positive attitude comes from you. Your success is what drives us—today and into the future.
- June 12 and 13, 2015
- 22nd Annual Central States Bankruptcy Workshop
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, Traverse City, MI
- Hosted by the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Speaker: Barbara L. Yong
- June 16, 2015
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- National Business Institute (NBI)
- Advantageous Uses of Limited Liability Companies
- Naperville, IL
- Speaker: Rita W. Garry
- Register: Here
- Golan & Christie Partner Named Among Top Lawyers in Illinois
- Partner Margaret A. Christie is listed in the Top 10 Women Transactional Lawyers in Illinois, and the Top 100 Women Lawyers in Illinois in the March 2015 edition of Leading Lawyers Magazine.
- New: IP Blog Click Here
- If it’s important for you to keep up to speed with the latest IP Law news, then be sure to read Golan & Christie’s new blog “IP News for Business” by Beverly Berneman. You’ll find the blog on our web site.
- Business Lawyer Focuses on Commercial Real Estate, Guards Clients’ Wealth
- Partner Margaret A. Christie is featured in a recent article that appeared in Leading Lawyers magazine, highlighting her depth of experience in real estate transactions and why clients come to her for business advice.
- Compassionate Counselor for Bankruptcy Clients
- Partner Robert R. Benjamin is also featured in a recent article in Leading Lawyers magazine, showcasing his unique, compassionate approach to helping individuals and businesses through the bankruptcy process.
- The Gender Pay Gap and Why It Persists
- GC Partners Barbara Yong and Laura Balson co-chair equal pay rally; receive national media attention
- Fraudulent Concealment: Silence Isn't Always Golden
- Turnaround Management Association's March 2012 issue of "Journal of Corporate Renewal"
- Senior Lawyers Division - Chair's Message
- Federal Bar Association's Spring 2012 issue of "Divisions Digest"